- Collaborate with the Product, Engineering and Business. teams, while responsible for creating beautiful and intuitive solutions.
- Refining the visual experience with creative designers, strategy, and technical teams.
- Design wireframes and mockups that translate system requirements into highly functional, user-friendly experiences.
- Identify and effectively solve complex user-centric cases.
- Quickly become an expert on all things user-facing.
- Develop user stories, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, user data/research...
- Able to create creative user interface design, and pixel-perfect screens.
- Be committed to superior quality in problem-solving, conceptualizing interfaces, visualizing digital sites/apps, and understanding how each touchpoint is connected to the brand and the product experience.
- Fresh graduate or any working experience as a UX/UI designer or Interactive Designer.
- Able to work across initiatives simultaneously and work efficiently.
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Expert knowledge of responsive web design and mobile-specific design patterns (iOS/Android).
- Passion for user experience, interaction design, service design, and information architecture.
- Strong visual design skills and experience working closely with designers and developers.
- Positive attitude and the ability to build working relationships across Creative and Technology/Development teams in a collaborative, dynamic, and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), XD and Figma, or other related tools.
- Minimum C1+ in the English language.
To apply please fill in the form below