- Code web or mobile applications from a Figma or Adobe XD that will be provided with the appropriate assets.
- Provide time estimates to project managers to allow us to keep clients up to date with progress.
- Although there will be other developers on the team here to help, understanding how to solve your coding issues on your own will be required.
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages and mobile applications.
- Work in multidisciplinary teams with other professionals such as back-end developers and UI UX designers.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Good time-management skills.
- Be committed to superior quality in problem-solving, conceptualizing interfaces, visualizing digital sites/apps, and understanding how each touchpoint is connected to the brand and the product experience.
- BA in Computer Science or a similar relevant field.
- Accessible Code - It's vital that the code is accessible and accessibility rules are considered when developing. E.g. Using aria parameters, focus states, and image alt tags as a fundamental example.
- Attention to Details - We like pixel-perfect designs and colors being correct, so attention to detail when developing is a must. Developers are responsible for their quality assurance and testing their work.
- Code style and best practices - The developer shall have a solid knowledge of code styling and best practices and shall provide clear reusable readable code, we are searching for a perfect international quality.
- Positive attitude and the ability to build working relationships across Creative and Technology/Development teams in a collaborative, dynamic, and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Strong knowledge of using the git repository.
- The ability to build a mobile application hybrid or native is a plus.
- Minimum C1+ in the English language.
- 6+ years of working experience as a full-stack developer.